MyOnlineBand.com Website Privacy and Security Policy
you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to
Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website:
MyOnlineBand.com Internet Security Policy
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to
all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic
to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service
are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse
Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages,
or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your
visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We
automatically collect and store only the following information about your
The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access
account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address
(an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever
you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
If you linked to the MyOnlineBand.com website from another website, the address of
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors -- to learn
about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors
use. We do not
track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail to the
President or someone else in the MyOnlineBand.com, or by filling out a form with
your personal information and submitting it through our website, we use that information
to respond to your message and to help us provide you with information that you
request.The information you provide is not
given to any private organizations or private persons. The MyOnlineBand.com does
not collect or use information for commercial marketing.
We do not share your e-mail with federal government agencies, businesses. or organizations
unless we were required to do so by law.
MyOnlineBand.com reserves the right to delete any comment, profile or other content uploaded by users at anytime by discretion of MyOnlineBand.com content moderators.
The following actions are prohibited and may result in your account being frozen and all content posted by you, including comments, media files, images, private massages, and your user profile to be deleted:
- Posting of Copyrighted materials in which you do not own the rights or have written permission from the copyright owners. This act is strictly forbidden and is a violation of international Copyright law. Violations may be reported to applicable law enforcement organizations.
- Posting off-subject topics to forums, online collaboration spaces, and sending users personal messages or collaboration invitations for the purpose of advertising products and services not associated with MyOnlineBand.com is strictly prohibited. In addition to account deletion, MyOnlineBand.com reserves the right to charge unsolicited advertisers (SPAMMERS) an expedited advertising fee of $100 per page view for unauthorized advertisements posted to the site.
- Using offensive, degrading or racist language for the purpose of harassing other MyOnlineBand.com users is prohibited and can result in the suspension or deletion of your account. Use of threatening or violent language directed at MyOnlineBand.com users may result in your activities to be reported to law enforcement.
- Any usage of the system that could result in denial of service to other MyOnlineBand.com users.
- Any unauthorized attempts to access, modify, or destroy data belonging to MyOnlineBand.com or its users.
- Publishing or providing tools or instructions on performing malicious attacks against MyOnlineBand.com.
MyOnlineBand.com uses the AdSence service from Goolge (a third party vendor)to display ads on the site.
As of April 8th, 2009 Google has started using the Double Click DART cookie.
Google may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number)
about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you feel that this practice violates you privacy, MyOnlineBand.com strongly recommends that you disable this cookie. You may do so by visiting
the following website: