Because you are a beginner these recommendations
- tune your guitar precisely befor every recording. E-tuners are about €4 so ...even a poor student can afford that. They are very easy to use. Tuning tip ///always tune from low towards higher tension. Use very small steps.Than your tuning will be OK and stable. For recording ...check your tuning befor every recording with the e-tuner.
Tuning really is a MUST for recording a song!!!!
- use a click or loop or rhythm box when recording
Doing that you will get drummers that like to rock/punk with you
- upload mixes but also upload the separate tracks so everyone can make a mix for his own purposes and a balanced mix can be made of all the tracks.
- if you want to be perfect ...use 2 bar click intro so everyone can align your project well in his/her DAW and he/she can add a click if he/she likes.
- songwriting is a combination of creative processes ...like your songconcept (just compliments for that!) and blood/sweat and tears activities like recording without noises, using a click , tuning well, have all levels below clipping, etc.
- write down the chords you used (here a free metronome/click, guitar tuner/chords)
Here all guitar chords
- if you want to have a good sounding song ...use a standard chord progression of a song you like or combine chord progressions of several songs and ...correct/transpose them all to the same key.
You really have a songconcept with a full structure (compliments!!!) so ...it just needs some more professional approach to get results.